Eye contact has been made. That’s it! That’s the one you want. Where has that chair been all your life?!
Looking for the “The One” is much like looking for the perfect product. You want a product that will understand how you work, encourage your best performance, and accept your uniqueness. You can’t just rely on looks. You must consider the whole package.
Like Toto, pull the curtain back when you’re considering your furniture commitment. Is this product really who it portrays itself to be?
If you want a furniture commitment that is easy, loyal, and honest, here are a few things to consider before saying, “I Do!”
- Who, what, where, when, why and how did they create this piece of furniture?
- Address the body as a whole in relation to the task
- Improve posture
- Health & Wellness
- Breathable materials applied
- Promotes movement to keep oxygen flowing to the brain
- Decrease in doctor visits
- Resale or Trade-In value
- Investing in your employee’s health
- Furniture that lasts 20 plus years. Ask for references!
- Is there a warranty package?
- Who is responsible to repair the broken furniture?
- Who is responsible to pay for the labor to repair the broken furniture?
- How many years is the warranty package active?
- If there’s a recall on the furniture or part, how are you made aware?
- Customer Service
- Immediate live person on the phone, no automated service unless after hours.
- Responds within 24 hours.
- Local Representation
- Live person within a 50-mile radius available to make onsite visits
- Service/Installation Team
- Ask for their resume? What projects have they installed?
- Live service tech to assess/fix your issues.
- Manufacturer longevity
- How long has the company been in business?
- Will you be able to retrieve replacement parts in 15-20 years?
- Who are their references?
We know how tough it can be to figure out where to begin and we would love to help you in your search for "The Furniture." Let us know how we can best help you!